[ExI] pc alternative

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:56:59 UTC 2023

I just love this group!
 I like the post best: "if you don't like Merry Christmas just fuckoff _.
I laughed out loud I just laughed out loud and that long happy poetic was
just over the top

I am so pleased to continue my adventure with a seasonal changes, Go
reindeer!
Smile, ilsa

On Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 8:42 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <