[ExI] (no subject)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 17:14:47 UTC 2023

So my question is:  since more highly talented people have fewer children
will the IQ in a sense go down with time?  I sometimes wonder about Jews -
higher average than most (but not as high as people think) and their
birthrate is low.

Does it follow that talent in the general population will diminish over
time?

We do know that birth rate goes down when life becomes better: better
nutrition, better access to health care, and so on.

What's the future?  bill w

On Sat, Dec 30, 2023 at 8:37 AM BillK via extropy-chat <