[ExI] WEF: Here Are All The Covid-19 Precautions At Davos, Jan 2023

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:22:59 UTC 2023

On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 at 23:01, sjatkins via extropy-chat

> IMHO there is no reason whatsoever to consider COVID a significant legitimate risk at this point.  I would rather take the posturing of the elites at DAVOS to be advertising for their next push toward world control based on this or some yet to be announced future pandemic.

I suppose it is possible, in theory.  But there are about 2500
attendees made up of the richest, most powerful people in the world.
I can't see them taking part in performance art for a pretend pandemic.
I can see them taking precautions, just in case, even when they know the
risk is fairly small.
If I was a billionaire, hoping to soon get rejuvenation treatments, I
wouldn't be taking any risks either!  :)

BillK