[ExI] AI Foundation launches AI.XYZ to give people their own AI assistants

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:51:55 UTC 2023

No, Ben, I really do not know our privacy laws.  I know that for some
things (and I don't know what) a judge has to agree to let the police dig
into your life.  A warrant.

Millions of cops.  A few bad eggs.  Many problems:  we don't screen them
enough at all; we don't pay them enough at all.  We present being a cop as
a military police type of thing.  Wrong attitude.  Many cops are from the
lower classes and there is where you get more racism.  So many weapons the
cops are afraid and angry before they even get to a crime scene.  So that
leads to irrational overreacting.

Many cops have been kicked off the force, indicted,and put in prison.  It
is a shame that so much bad cop behavior happens, but we don't tend to
tolerate it.  Body cameras on cops have been really helpful.

bill w

On Sun, Jul 2, 2023 at 4:14 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <