[ExI] Fwd: [LessWrong] Consciousness as a conflationary alliance term

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Wed Jul 12 04:22:02 UTC 2023

Excuse the repost, but the last one was formatted as an attachment.

Andrew Critch interviewed about two-dozen people and found that they had 17
different interpretations of what consciousness meant. No wonder there has
been so much debate on the topic.

I still think that causal awareness is a good measure of it.

Stuart LaForge