[ExI] well wishes for marilyn

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jul 21 14:49:03 UTC 2023

Thx Brent!

spike

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Brent Allsop via extropy-chat
Sent: Friday, 21 July, 2023 7:14 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] well wishes for marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

I heard about your accident, and that you’ll be laid up for a while.  And I heard about the wonderful things you’ve already done in your life, which this will interrupt.

Just remember that experiencing redness for only 5 minutes, and then life ending, would be worth the millions of years of evolutionary struggle before life was able to experience something so phenomenally wonderful.  To say nothing about all the other experiences we are all able to experience every single minute of every day with our friends and families.  It is a shame that everyone tends to take all that kind of  phenomenal joy for granted.

Brent Allsop

Founding Partner Canonizer.com