[ExI] apologies

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jul 21 19:17:06 UTC 2023

ExI chatters who responded to my request for best wishes to Marilyn, thanks!

If you posted me a note to her along with another note for me, but I failed
to respond to the additional note, my humble apologies.  Life is happening
to us this week and will likely keep happening for at least the next two or
more weeks as we deal with two aging (and ailing) parents along with a
simultaneous crisis among the teenage crowd (Marilyn's accident.)

If I never get back to those notes, do understand I am not ghosting you,
just hoping to keep up with circumstances, as circumstances flee my grasp.