[ExI] H+ Academy Discussion - AI Pause vs. Proceed

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:51:22 UTC 2023

On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 at 15:43, spike jones via extropy-chat

> On the contrary Gadersd.  GPT-4 can write sermons, but there is a particular brand of classical sermons on which GPT-4 contains material offensive or foreign to the target audience.  That target audience is where the money is.  I have heard if you pass the hat in modern congregations, you are lucky if you get your hat back.  Audiences for classical sermons pay.
>
> spike

That is just saying what you have to do with everything that ChatGPT writes.
Give it the specific prompts for what you want, it will write 10 pages
around that subject, then you have to do the manual bit of
proofreading and editing to remove 'hallucinations' and parts
offensive to your target audience.  Job done!

BillK