[ExI] [Extropolis] tinnitus

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 01:02:24 UTC 2023

For all future helpful health info, don't ask to share; just share :)  Mike

MIke - you don't know what you are asking.  I have a long and complicated
health history, and from each I have learned some things about doctors,
medicines, health insurance, myself, and so on.  Things that Rafal might
not tell you, esp. about doctors.  I don't think most of you will
appreciate pages and pages on what to do about back aches (that one will
fill pages), and such.

So I really don't know how to respond to your post.  I will be glad to
respond to any health questions you have.  Who knows?  You might learn
something!  Me too.  Others might chip in with home remedies and opinions.
Health is everyone's concern.     You could save money.  YOu could feel
better.  You could help someone else.  You could save your life or someone
else's.

Here's one more:  I get neck troubles when I read.  I hold my book and look
down at it for long periods of time.  My PT woman told me this:  put two
fat pillows on your lap so the book and your eyes will be at the same
height.  I bought a book holder to go on top.   I can sit with both hands
free except to turn pages.  Fixed my neck aches and cricks.     Who cares
if it looks silly?  bill w

On Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 7:21 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <