[ExI] [Extropolis] Thoughts on the manifesto of futurist science (1916).

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 11:26:30 UTC 2023

There was a cartoon long ago that was based on the idea of esp.  I showed a
group of people around a table.  Each was responding to reading someone
else's mind, and cursing and so forth "Well, if that's what you think, you
total idiot...."  "My nose is ugly, you say?  You have the taste of ....."
So things unsaid would be communicated to everyone anyway, and the results
would be disaster.

No, we don't want esp in any form.  We might go extinct.   bill w

On Sat, Jun 10, 2023 at 5:23 AM efc--- via extropy-chat <