[ExI] DIY genetic engineering

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 14:51:54 UTC 2023

> A guy suffering from severe lactose intolerance developed a cure for himself:...I'd be interested in reactions to this, from this extropian community.

Thanks for posting this. I would seriously consider this as I have many digestive diseases and being able to eat normal food would significantly increase my quality of life. I will research genetic engineering over the next few years and if no doctor will do it I will consider doing it myself if I determine that I can do it safely and effectively enough.