[ExI] On vacation until July 2 Re: Tabby's star

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 09:28:40 UTC 2023

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 08:12, Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat

<snip>

> I think the reason we are not seeing a ton of IR is that they are
> radiating their waste heat axially instead of radially. In fact, you
> suggested that yourself on the list several years ago for a K2 trying
> to be stealthy.
>
> Stuart LaForge

Tabby's star is on the list for the 2nd year of James Webb
observations from July 2023 to June 2024.
<https://www.stsci.edu/jwst/science-execution/approved-programs/guaranteed-time-observations>

Will it see a dust and debris ring or a huge space construction site?

BillK