[ExI] video

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Oct 1 20:51:54 UTC 2023

That is something I've thought about.  Not only is online stuff suspect,
but with AI writing news articles or opinion pieces, then print is even
less certain than before.  We've always had lies, but this is different.

I'm already not trusting of unknown emails or phone calls.

RISKS digest recently had warnings to mushroom hunters not to trust some
new mushroom books because they are AI written and not vetted for
safety...... and a mistake in mushroom hunting could be fatal.

http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/33/82#subj6
and
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/sep/01/mushroom-pickers-urged-to-avoid-foraging-books-on-amazon-that-appear-to-be-written-by-ai

Regards,