[ExI] project

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Oct 7 13:52:01 UTC 2023

My brother did this in Montreal.  His job transferred him up there
during the miniskirt era.  He said all those pretty little French girls in
their miniskirts, thigh-high boots, and fur coats were Too Much, and one
day he walked into a lamp post.  His wife about choked laughing and told
everyone about it. :D

Regards,
MB