[ExI] New PDFs of Extropy Magazine with OCR

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 05:08:47 UTC 2023

I uploaded to the github repository Extropians/Extropy the full  sets
of PDFs of the Extropy Magazine, now with OCR, produced by Alessio
Pecoraro. I've been checking them to make sure the text is searchable
and copyable,  and so far it seems that yes, 98+ percent of the text
is searchable and copyable, with the exception of a few points where
the quality of the PDF scans was too poor. I'll produce a single
downloadable PDF with all issues, but first, please do a couple of
random checks (search for text, copy/paste text) and let me know.
https://github.com/Extropians/Extropy