[ExI] Looking for a science fiction author.

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 01:04:24 UTC 2023

The translation into Italian would be good from a technical perspective but
most of the poetic meaning in the writing would be lost in translation.
I tried translating with GPT-4 several Italian songs and I had to revisit
the translation to convey better the meaning. Dialogue or poetry is more
difficult to translate for GPT-4.
Giovanni

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 5:11 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <