[ExI] highly abridged version of dickens carol

Tom Nowell nebathenemi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 18:45:17 UTC 2023

 Spike wrote:Everything sucked.  So they moved to California.  Then everything sucked worse than before.  spike
Here?s another: She thought he sucked.  She gradually discovered he didn?t

The first one - is it the episode of South Park where the internet runs dry, so they all head down Californee way? Or it could be one of any number of books set in the Great Dustbowl. I will guess at "The Grapes of Wrath"
The second one is the plot of more than 50% of romantic novels in the English language. I will guess at Pride and Prejudice, as it is a truth universally acknowledged that a writer in need of an example of an arrogant romantic hero will resort to copying Mr Darcy.
Tom