[ExI] Post-AGI Economics

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:31:19 UTC 2023

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 17:20, Gadersd via extropy-chat

> > Humanity would have to be aligned first.
> > BillK
>
> That’s one possibility I fear. I believe it has been tried before and the success rate doesn’t seem very good, although with enough bloodshed I’m sure it's possible at least for a time. The future may be bright, blindingly burning bright.

Well, it might depend on the sequence of events.
AI is developing and humans are getting assistance from AI and cyborg
developments.
If humans become more like a 'hive-mind', then it might not be so bad.
Perhaps the Borg Collective is really happy?

BillK