[ExI] pun of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:09:31 UTC 2023

I once showed up at an AA meeting drunk (really).  I still had to do the
therapy so I could complete the program the judge set for me.

So, still drunk, I wandered on home and stumbled in and my wife asked what
was going on.  I said:

"I just got out of basket therapy and I am still weaving."    bill w

On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 1:34 PM efc--- via extropy-chat <