[ExI] ancient cultural reference: piiiiigs in spaaaaace... RE: Criticisms of Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI)

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 23:54:11 UTC 2023

On Sat, Sep 16, 2023 at 11:53 AM Jason Resch via extropy-chat

> Interesting, I never understood the title's reference.

I didn't either.  I didn't watch The Muppet Show when it came out but
recently got into the DVD series.  I can see where the name came from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Muppet_Show#Recurring_sketches

> Here is an archive of his CMU website, which seems to have gone down recently: https://archive.ph/AUixv

Thanks.  Hans has been gone from CMU for a long time working for Seegrid.

Keith