[ExI] Boyajian's Star survey completed, analysis in progress

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 19 13:50:44 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>

>...I am not entirely sure what you hope for, but if it is alien-constructed megastructures there are good aspects and bad.  The good is that if they made it through the singularity, perhaps we can too...

That is a most important aspect.  I was beginning to lose hope that we would survive even nuclear holocaust, never mind the singularity.  The Russia/Ukraine war is most disturbing.  The USA getting so deeply involved in it is even more so.

>...The bad aspect is that we have competition.

Keith

Eh, we can whoop their asses.  Assuming they have asses of course.  We have so much practice at that, from whooping our own.

>...PS, talk about the unlikely...

It doesn't look like what I would have thought an alien megastructure would look like.  Very odd.