[ExI] nova on dogs

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Sep 20 22:19:44 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of efc--- via extropy-chat
Sent: Wednesday, 20 September, 2023 3:03 PM
To: spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: efc at swisscows.email
Subject: Re: [ExI] nova on dogs

And what about the reverse? Have we adapted to love small fluffy things? Is it natures way, to protect the children of animals, to make them small and fluffy?

Best regards,
Daniel

Entirely plausible Daniel.  Human evolution was likely influenced by our domestic beasts.  We came to rely on guard dogs, we used horses for transportation, mules and oxen for pulling plows, cattle for food, sheep for clothing and food.  No doubt all of these influenced the way humanity developed.

spike