[ExI] Criticisms of Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI)

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Tue Sep 26 09:35:41 UTC 2023

Hello Jason,

A quick follow up question...

You say that:

"Most who believe in CI will maintain that this is not a violation of
relativity, as it can't be used to send meaningful information."

and I wonder, if this cannot send meaningful information, what does it
send? Random noise? Cannot bursts of random noise be used to signal
something?

I think I misunderstand something here.

Best regards,
Daniel