[ExI] The meaning of life? Let's solve this together, once and for all! ; )

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:40:49 UTC 2023

The problem with the meaning of life, as with any abstraction, is that it
does not exist. There is no extensional meaning to it.  No external
reference.  Thus it means whatever people say it means.  If it were in
the dictionary there would be pages and pages of usages.   None the 'real'
meaning because there isn't any.  bill w.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 10:35 AM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <