[ExI] Predictable Primes

david deimtee at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 5 22:57:18 UTC 2024

I'm in Melbourne Aust.  I have been here for a loooong time, but I don't
post much.  You'd have to go deep in the archives. Or possibly the
previous archives.  :)  I joined 20-something years ago. The oldest
archives I have are on a hd in a cupboard.

I like the tech/science links that get posted and reading the
discussions, but I am generally far enough behind that it's like
watching a recorded panel show - too late to contribute.

I have zero sterklified gazazzafratzes, but that may change if they
become extant in this reality.  Are you considering producing them?

-David