[ExI] An article from an AI-skeptic.

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 01:53:52 UTC 2024

I just watched a bunch of python and neural net videos on youtube this
afternoon.

This one, in particular, is an amazing medium-level overview of what
ChatGPT is doing. It's all animated diagrams, easy to follow even if you
aren't a programmer.

The key thing you'll get from this, even if you're non-technical, is the
sheer size and complexity of what the GPT-3 transformer is doing. It's
literally mindblowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjZofJX0v4M

On Sat, Apr 13, 2024 at 6:10 PM BillK via extropy-chat <