[ExI] robot races

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Apr 27 16:45:22 UTC 2024

Judging from quals, we have the yank and wop teams within a fraction of a second of each other up front, with two kraut teams, from the Technology University of Munich and one from Constructor University from Vegesack, Bremen with the third and fourth best qual times.

Everybody pick a team and cheer em on!  BillW is from Mississippi, which is next to Alabama, so I will cheer on that team.  Go yanks!

Cool!

spike