[ExI] after upload, what?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:31:10 UTC 2024

It can defend itself if it is instantiated into multiple computationally
bound brains.
If one of them accidentally falls into the sun, or gets hacked by
some incompetent neural engineer, you just spin up another, and
computationally bind to it to be sure it is the same,
all the phenomenal data restored.

You just need lots of cheap copies.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 6:50 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <