[ExI] Play Money odds Betting on Canonizer? Re: Would human uploads have emotions?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:35:58 UTC 2024

Hi Spike,

Would you be willing to donate money to Canonizer.com LLC to receive
contribution
regognition shares
<https://canonizer.com/topic/4-Contribution-Recognition/1-Agreement> and
then bet those recognition shares?  There would be no current legal way to
convert them back into money, as they would just be recognition for
donations given to Canonizer.   Our goal is, if we get some traction, to
have a real ICO for canon coins, and include any outstanding shares in the
genesys block of the Canon Coin ICO.  You can see all the donors who
currently hold recognition shares, and their share of all outstanding
recognition shares here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13VFaSHKTBtAGrDZaNGzR9C3EoMFepoYWG9d1IooBpZs/edit#gid=260413746>,
.  That is If we can get the lawyers to find a way so we can start
distributing canon coin recognition shares before an official ICO.

Or would you only be willing to bet play money that didn't require a
donation to Canonizer?