[ExI] oh. ok never mind

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Feb 20 14:48:41 UTC 2024

When I saw this headline, I was so jazzed.  Imagine the potential!

Then I read into the article and learned they meant a computer mouse.  Such a disappointment was that.  Just imagine the potential if we could control the little furry beast with thoughts.  Oh we could sooooooo raise hell with that capability.  Test out that tech, place one in a more sincere beast, such as an alligator, play the most epic gags in the history of humankind.

But no.  Just a computer mouse, which I can already control with my hand.  Shit.