[ExI] Early Archives... Re: Yudkowsky ‘Humanity’s remaining timeline? It looks more like five years than 50’

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Feb 22 16:35:28 UTC 2024

Thank you all for considering archiving.  Best to get things moved to more
up-to-date media before it is impossible to read floppies - I mean, who
has a floppy drive?  How to attach it to a modern system? (Not to mention,
is bit-rot still "a thing"?)

We're always going on here about "loss" when someone dies.  When a list
(or big part of it) dies, that can be a major loss too...  Robert
Bradbury, Sasha, Zero, Damein, Barbara, Eugene, Waldemar, Greg, Mike,
Harvey .......... and what ever happened to EvMick?

Regards,
MB