[ExI] A Paranormal Prediction

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Tue Jan 2 15:30:55 UTC 2024

On 02/01/2024 15:02, spike wrote:
> John was never banished.  He was on moderation for about an hour in 2020.
>
> On Sun, Dec 31, 2023, 6:13 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat
>
>     As John K Clark has been banished from this list, and I feel that
>     his annual paranormal prediction is an important message ...

Ok, do you have a suggestion for alternative wording, for next year's
message? I don't want to ruffle any feathers (or rather, I want to be
selective about the feathers being ruffled :D)

I have no desire to take sides here, I used to object to the 'american
politics' fever on this list myself, and almost quit because of it, but
still feel that the loss of John is a big one (echoes of a certain other
'controversial poster' from the past, sadly no longer with us. Some of
you will know what/who I'm talking about). It's just a shame that the
other list is hosted by Google, so it's kind of out-of-bounds for me,
else I would be on both.

Ben