[ExI] Open Individualism

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 03:21:02 UTC 2024

Hi Jason, can you jump off this and have a conversation with me about this
and that? My favorite LSD story is when I was under 16 and walked into a
meeting of the doctor's at the London hospital that was using LSD to cure
alcoholics which is I believe how The Harvard connection got into the LSC
research. So I heard from these doctors how they had formulated the
language to label the experience. And in my older years that I sit here cuz
I'm not 16 anymore It has given me an opportunity to notice how people
label things that they don't understand. But that's another story.
The current interest by the medical community in the psychedelic experience
interests me greatly. I know young people who are growing mushrooms and
making preparations and doing all sorts of chemical hoo-ha. So I am very
interested in talking with you about everything that you said in this
marvelous post.
I went off to study theology because of that experience and others that I
had as a young person to see how these experiences happen naturally.
Smile, ilsa

On Fri, Jan 5, 2024, 6:24 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <