[ExI] Open Individualism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 15:20:06 UTC 2024

I want someone else to say:  this is not science.  Open individualism is
not scientific because it cannot be measured, only theorized.  Playing
around with ideas is great fun, but eventually you have to produce
something not metaphysical.

Here's the danger:  I am a bit of an expert on Freud.  You have to watch
him.  Ideas presented as possibilities on one page are referred to in later
pages as fact.  bill w

On Sat, Jan 6, 2024 at 8:34 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <