[ExI] A Paranormal Prediction

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 19:26:18 UTC 2024

Political banter is fun with the plebians. But I find the minds I
contact through this list are far too interesting to waste on partisan
bull shit. The stuff normally discussed here is much more interesting
than what flavor of politician we might get for the next four to N
years (depending on your nationality -- not to be ethnocentric).

So along those lines... when do you think we'll see the first AI
president of ANY country? I could imagine an interesting story where
say El Salvador elects/installs the first AI president, and
immediately starts to gain so much international prestige and does so
well that other countries start to come on board with the program...
But, of course, other scenarios could certainly play out. I picked El
Salvador, as they were the first country to accept Bitcoin as legal
tender and seem ready to embrace an uncertain technological future
rather than sit around waiting for the bigger countries to beat up on
them in various ways. Thoughts?

-Kelly

On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 3:31 PM efc--- via extropy-chat