[ExI] Effects of Money on personality

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sat Jan 6 23:29:52 UTC 2024

Hello Kelly,

Based on personal experience looking at myself and people around me I
agree with what you are saying 100%. I've seen the same thing.

To add to that, I just finished reading my christmas present to myself,
the capitalist manifesto by Johan Norberg
(https://www.cato.org/books/capitalist-manifesto) and in the book Johan
very convincingly shows that increased capitalism and democracy lead to
richer countries which leads to generally happier people.

Best regards,
Daniel