[ExI] Upload/Download (was: Re: Fwd: Open Individualism)

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:46:02 UTC 2024

This is a beautiful piece of writing. I appreciate the comparisons to old
voyages and fracturing of cultures due to communication delays. As well as
the real world examples of stock exchanges. I think the conclusion is right
regarding M and J brains.

I'm working on a write up regarding the ultimate physical limits of
computers which I'll soon share with this list.

Jason