[ExI] it's not? indeed?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:49:06 UTC 2024

On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 at 21:52, Keith Henson via extropy-chat

<snip>

> When you consider the opportunities for spillovers from animals, they
> are all over.  I don't think there has been a single case where a
> pandemic originated in a lab.
>
> Keith

The UK press seems to have started to support the COVID lab leak theory.

<https://inews.co.uk/opinion/dismissing-covid-lab-leak-scared-china-west-2865727>
Quote:
Covid-19 lab leak theory is gaining ground
If there was a concerted effort to dampen debate on the pandemic
origins it is simply scandalous
January 22, 2024

This seems to be coming from the recent US freedom of information requests.
However, this may be appearing now because the US wants to start an
anti-China propaganda campaign.
(Without mentioning that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was receiving
US funding).

BillK