[ExI] it's not? indeed?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jan 22 16:21:32 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
BillK via extropy-chat
Sent: Monday, 22 January, 2024 5:38 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: BillK <pharos at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] it's not? indeed?

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 at 12:58, efc--- via extropy-chat

> At the risk of sounding conspiratorial, could this be related to the
> election in the US this autumn?
>
> I thought corona was yesterdays news and that the world moved on.
> Best regards, Daniel

>...I don't see any reference to the US election.
The main concern seems to be with the possibility that UK scientists and UK
government lied about COVID and all the damage that resulted from that.

BillK

UK?  BillK, your country's scientists would be soiled only a fraction as
much as Chinese and US scientists.  Whether or not the virus came from the
Wuhan lab with US funding, plenty of people all over the globe already
believe it did, or might have.  I am in the might-have category myself.  I
cannot dismiss the possibility by any plausible line of reasoning.  It did
cause me to look at the whole enterprise with a new and jaded view.