[ExI] teachers

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Mon Jan 29 13:11:28 UTC 2024

Interesting! That was the way my student choose to walk as well. I don't
remember the specifics but he definitely dabbled in some kind of
Adversarial Network which you could then train on the style of any artist
you enjoyed as long as there was enough art in the public domain
available.

Best regards,
Daniel