[ExI] trump

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:06:12 UTC 2024

One strength I once attributed to Trump was that he was (and still is)
perceived as "just crazy enough"... and that would make other world
leaders think twice before doing something like, oh, I don't know,
invading Ukraine or Taiwan. However, his isolationist stance is such
that such leaders might feel even safer doing such nonsense now... As
bad as Biden is, he's at least supported Ukraine, which I view as a
"good thing" due to the fact that if Russia successfully took over
Ukraine, someone in Nato might be next, and then all hell might break
loose. My vote is irrelevant now that I'm living in a RED as RED
state... but I can't imagine voting for either of them at this point.

-Kelly

On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 11:06 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat