[ExI] AI Warfare Is Already Here

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 03:46:50 UTC 2024

As long as it happens LESS OFTEN under an AI regime than a Human
"military intelligence" regime, isn't that a good thing for the world?
And aren't humans basically double checking things at this point in
any case? The only reason they wouldn't would seem to be because the
speed of reaction is deemed by military intelligencia to be more
important than getting it right. Fog of war and all.

-Kelly

On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 5:44 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat