[ExI] The Terrible Costs of a Phone-Based Childhood

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Wed Mar 13 17:53:53 UTC 2024

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:

> [...]

Hello guys,

On the same theme I can also recommend the documentary The Social
Dilemma (2020).

Quite interesting, and since I do not own a smart phone it is also
fascinating for me to get a glimpse of how extreme smart phone users
live their lives. Never have I been so happy that I decided to dump mine
when I left the corporate IT world to start my own company.

I also believe that there are several factors underlying what we see
today, but I also do believe that smart phones and what ever people do
on them is a strong contributing factor.

Best regards,
Daniel