[ExI] AI and Eliezer

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:05:17 UTC 2024

 On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 1:58 AM efc--- via extropy-chat

snip

> But those traits are not deterministic.

I believe they are.  However, if you read and follow the math and
logic of my paper, when times are good and people anticipate a bright
future going to war is anti selected by about 45% per event (or rather
non even).  If you want to keep the psychological traits leading to
war switched off, keep the income per capita rising.

Keith

PS  The bad news we are continuously subjected to, global warming,
overpopulation, resource depletion, etc I think are turning on early
stages on the path to war such as support for authoritarian leaders
and crazy memes.