[ExI] after upload, what?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 22:09:38 UTC 2024

Oh, this is very interesting.

Claud seems to be realizing what I've finally realized.  That functionalism
isn't necessarily different from substance dualism, since according to
functionalists, subjective experience is something separate and independent
from any particular physical substrate.  The same as predicted by substance
dualism.

One of these days I'll have to have a discussion with Claud, and teach him
about computational binding, which I predict would improve his reasoning
about all these kinds of implications.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 7:33 AM BillK via extropy-chat <