[Paleopsych] The Progressive Rapture

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 1 20:57:15 UTC 2005

We know that there are millions of Jihadist Christrians out there
driving around in SUV's joyfully awaiting The Rapture.

There may only be 144,000 seats on the Fiery Chariot, but that
doesn't bother those who have undergone The Faith Lobotomy.

Meanwhile us poor Faithless Progressives are stuck here on
planet Earth, trying to figure out how to make it a better place
for ourselves as well as for the future Left Behinds.

Fortunately for us, and contrary to the blatherings of the Reptilian
Noise Machine, we have lots of ideas for doing that.

And we are doing it, even though the Fascist Corporate Media
are ignoring us, and will continue to ignore us while the Old World
crumbles around them.

In our two's and three's we are gathering, and the True Spirit of
Christ's Love is radiating from us with ever-increasing strength.

Those who think we are Wimps will learn their own folly as we take
up our whips of cord and drive their evil souls from the Temple.

In the end, we Humans will win.