[Paleopsych] ParaPundit: Whites Still Do Manual Labor In Wisconsin

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Tue Aug 16 03:44:46 UTC 2005

More thanks for Frank's efforts. This is exactly right. The fast-food
restaurant where I get my lunch salad used to be staffed by ordinary
causasians, often with obvious mild retardation. They were good workers,
and I enjoyed them. Now I can barely understand the girl at the register
and sometimes I have to ask her to say it in Spanish because her English
is so poor. I am deeply discouraged and disillusioned by President
Bush's attitude about illegal emmigration.
Lynn