[Paleopsych] Dave's Drug Regimen ; diary update of August 2005

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Sat Dec 17 16:54:57 UTC 2005

Dave's Drug Regimen ; diary update of August 2005
http://www.hedweb.com/diarydav/drug-regimen.html
[Can anyone evaluate this for me? Dave is David Pearce, if that means
anything.]

                                DP DRUG REGIMEN
                           Diary update, August 2005

                             [1]tablets of wisdom?

       What am I on?

       100 mg [2]amineptine (Survector) and 2 x 5 mg [3]selegiline
       (l-deprenyl, Eldepryl) daily. I also take omega3-rich flaxseed
       [[4]linseed] oil supplements; [5]LEF's "Life Extension" mix; and
       [6]resveratrol with [7]quercetin. And that's it - for now, at
       least.

       Amineptine increases exploratory behaviour in rats. Since taking
       it, I have been seized by a desire to travel the [8]world. Climbing
       [9]volcanoes in Indonesia, exploring [10]Machu Picchu, and
       communing with [11]giant tortoises in the Galapagos Islands are
       adverse side-effects not reported on the [12]product label. When at
       home in England, I spend my days webmastering for the
       [13]abolitionist project [my raison d'etre]; rocking autistically
       to [14]pop music on my [15]iPod; or pushing back the frontiers of
       knowledge in Borders' bookstore [16]Starbucks café - the haunt of
       [17]Brighton's movers-and-shakers, its resident conspiracy
       theorists, and anyone who needs a library that serves
       industrial-strength black [18]coffee.

       In spite of its dopaminergic action, I almost never bothered to try
       amineptine in the first place. Not being a chemist, I assumed it
       would have [19]dumb-drug antimuscarinic effects in virtue of its
       being a [20]tricyclic. Amineptine is also devilishly difficult to
       obtain. Colourful tales of King Rat, double-dealing Brazilian
       lawyers, and a cast of characters plucked from a Tarantino movie
       are probably best omitted here. However, I seem to have emerged
       unscathed. In Rio, someone stole my [21]vegetarian shoes while I
       was playing football on the beach; but anyone who needs to nick my
       shoes probably deserves them more than I do.

       Missing footwear aside, I've now prudently stockpiled plenty of
       [22]amineptine for a rainy day. Frustratingly, Servier halted
       production in Brazil in early 2005. So the global amineptine famine
       is now worse than ever. Amineptine's ill-named abuse-potential i.e.
       the extremely mild euphoria that follows for an hour or so after
       ingestion, is weak and independent of its more subtle but
       [23]sustained elevation of mood and motivation. As with
       [24]nicotine or [25]caffeine, amineptine users typically learn to
       self-titrate their intake for optimal effect: uncontrolled
       dose-escalation is rare and self-defeating. I guess that
       amineptine's acute action might be mildly tempting to teenagers
       scouring the family home in vain for household products to swallow
       or [26]sniff; but this was a childhood rite of passage I somehow
       managed to skip.

       After [27]Servier withdrew Survector in mainland Europe some years
       ago, amineptine.com received a stream of sometimes heart-rending
       emails from consumers, doctors and even [28]pharmacists who told us
       it is was the only medication that worked: was there any way to
       obtain an alternative supply? [Occasionally, we still get similar
       plaintive emails from people who say the same about the
       long-vanished noradrenaline and dopamine reuptake inhibitor
       [29]nomifensine (Merital).] Short of ordering amineptine as a
       "research chemical" via a chemical supply house, or
       [30]synthesizing it via grandma's bathtub chemistry kit, the answer
       was no. Even the usual [31]grey-market pharmacy sources on-line
       dried up. This particular drug deficit was doubly frustrating here
       at [32]BLTC HQ: Brighton is chemical capital of the UK, and if one
       wanted to score truckloads of class-A euphoriants or psychedelic
       [33]exotica, then one could do so (I am told) within an hour. But
       sustainable mood-brighteners are thin on the ground. Until
       tomorrow's designer genomes deliver invincible mental health for
       all, there is a pressing need for rationally designed psychotropics
       that are cheap, harmless and habit-forming. Admittedly, a marketing
       slogan on the lines of "Addictive By Design" isn't the ideal
       rallying-cry for a novel life-enriching pharmaceutical in today's
       prohibitionist climate. If I had a teenage daughter, I'd probably
       find myself chanting "Just Say No" too. But if a drug doesn't make
       you want to take it again, then it probably isnt any good -
       life-changing psychedelic epiphanies aside, and they might get
       disruptive every day of the week.

       Alas amineptine itself is no panacea. On the contrary, it's a dirty
       third-rate stopgap, yielding a rather one-dimensional kind of
       well-being suitable for a [34]Darwinian world. A
       noradrenergic/dopaminergic drug regimen can lend a certain inner
       tension to the psyche; it also makes one less introspective and
       more outward-directed - something of a misnomer if one is only an
       [35]inferential realist who believes that the so-called perceptual
       world is just a toy simulation each mind-brain runs. At any rate,
       amineptine is a [36]useful agent only because current alternatives
       are so poor. One day, I hope to find something better. Most studies
       of mood-brighteners confound the response of anxious and/or
       agitated depressives with what may be known, somewhat
       unflatteringly, as retarded melancholics. On this basis, amineptine
       isn't statistically superior to other contemporary meds. For all
       the heady talk of [37]pharmacogenetics and a new era of
       "personalised medicine", [38]drug companies are loathe to encourage
       "market segmentation" for fear of reduced profits. This reluctance
       is misplaced: melancholics in particular don't do at all well on
       current drug therapies. Indeed prescription psychotropics are
       mostly so dire that anyone with a melancholic streak might be
       better served by a blend of old-fashioned [39]Papaver Somniferum
       and [40]coca leaves, despite their well-advertised [41]pitfalls.
       Doctors bemoan the reluctance or inability of their [42]patients to
       take their prescription meds as instructed; but this comes
       perilously close to blaming the victim. "Patient compliance" is so
       erratic because licensed "[43]antidepressants" are often
       ineffective, side-effect-ridden or even actively [44]depressogenic.
       Perhaps this dismal track-record isn't surprising. Investigational
       drugs are tested to see if non-human animals will self-administer
       them and discarded if they do - arguably not the smartest heuristic
       for life-enhancement either for humans or our [45]horribly abused
       cousins. Thus the so-called [46]antipsychotics, for instance,
       frequently induce apathy, [47]dysphoria and generally [48]mess
       people's heads up, albeit in ways that ensure their victims intrude
       less on the lives of others. As it happens, a
       neuroleptic/antipsychotic is one of the categories of drug I have
       never felt brave enough to investigate. Somehow I doubt if there
       will ever be a [49]PiHKAL for antipsychotics: devotion to the
       experimental method has its limits. Once my capacity to do useful
       webmastering for the abolitionist project is spent, however, I
       dream idly about entering the Guinness Book of Records under the
       category of world's greatest sustained euphoria - a form of
       record-breaking unaccountably missing from today's roster of human
       achievement. Goodbye depressive realism; hello [50]hedonistic
       bliss. Of course, it's not going to happen; but I have fantasies of
       implanting stem cells and nerve growth factors into my stunted
       reward centres and expiring in my dotage from an uncontrolled
       proliferation of pleasure cells. Does this bespeak a lack of moral
       seriousness? Well, perhaps.

       On a more sober note, I take [51]selegiline at a higher dosage (2 x
       5 mg daily) than is (probably) optimal for [52]life-extension
       purposes. The aim here is maximal selective inhibition of [53]MAO-B
       for improved mood and motivation; but it's not [54]MAO inhibition
       per se that accounts for selegiline's neuroprotective role, but its
       [55]propargylamine moiety. This is borne out by the neuroprotective
       action of the [56]S isomer of rasagiline, even though it's over
       1000 times less potent as an MAO inhibitor. Selegiline, the older
       drug I've taken for most of the past decade, will soon be available
       at substantially higher and MAO-unselective dosages in the form of
       controlled-release [57]EMSAM patch. Bypassing the gastrointestinal
       tract avoids the need for dietary restrictions. I will probably try
       EMSAM if my rasagiline experiment doesn't work out, though only at
       a lower, relatively MAO-B selective dosage: agents with any kind of
       serotonergic action [unlike MAO-B, MAO-A also breaks down serotonin
       and noradrenaline] eventually make me listless. Instead, I need
       drive, exuberance, "life force". Anything worthwhile in this world
       - and most of its [58]horrors - has been achieved by
       larger-than-life characters, defying adversity to triumph over
       impossible odds. Unfortunately, I still undergo a
       catastrophe-reaction if one of my cacti dies or a friend wrinkles
       her nose in disapproval - not a good index of psychological
       robustness if one wants to save the world. Fortunately for victims
       of the syndrome in question, the Net offers hope to hormonally
       challenged, smaller-than-life characters, in theory at least.

       As an experiment, I intend shortly to substitute the novel "second
       generation" [59]MAO-B inhibitor [60]rasagiline (Agilect, Azilect)
       for selegiline. There is negligible evidence that selegiline's
       trace amphetamine metabolic by-products occur in sufficient
       quantities to exert any long-term adverse effects; but I would like
       to explore MAO-B inhibited life without them. Hence the attraction
       of [61]Professor Youdim's discovery. One reason for rasagiline's
       lack of abuse potential/acute enjoyability may be the equivocal
       role of [62]phenylethylamine (PEA). Several studies confirm PEA may
       have an [63]antidepressant effect. It may serve as a
       [catecholamine] "[64]enhancer". Yet PEA can also act acutely as an
       endogenous anxiogen. This tallies with my own experience: a mild
       anxiety or inner tension - occasionally amounting to [65]OCD-like
       symptoms - ensues very shortly after taking selegiline. Some
       subjects say they notice no subjective acute or chronic effects
       while on it. Others report a slight elevation of mood and alertness
       from the trace amphetamine [66]metabolites some three hours or so
       after taking a tab. I most definitely fall into the latter category
       too; and I can't believe it does me any long-term good.

       My opinion of [67]rasagiline may be coloured by factors unrelated
       to its [68]pharmacology. I was not wildly amused late last year to
       be contacted by Israeli drug giant [69]Teva's lawyers threatening
       the usual fire-and-brimstone over rasagiline.com if the domain
       isn't surrendered to their client for a token sum. Virtual estate
       stirs primitive territorial instincts, empire-building and the
       baser human passions no less than its old-world physical
       counterparts. Thus in tones more suitable for an unindicted
       war-criminal, it is alleged that the international non-proprietary
       name ([70]INN) in question should rightly be regarded as an
       unregistered trademark of Teva. [If pharmaceutical companies were
       as inventive in designing new drugs as they were in litigation then
       we'd already all be in chemical nirvana] It is hinted darkly that
       one might be a domain name [71]speculator rather than a corporate
       branding strategist. Heaven forbid. On re-reading, my slightly
       frosty reply might be misinterpreted to imply that accepting
       sizeable amounts of cash from a drug company is a notion I find
       almost physically too painful to contemplate. This is not in fact
       wholly the case. Indeed on more than one occasion I have been
       struck by the thought that drug companies have too much money and
       we have too little. It would be nice to have our own private
       research lab, for a start. But the way the industry aspires to
       monopolise the pharmaceutical namespace to control information is
       bad news for consumers ["patients"]. [72]Big Pharma will probably
       succeed in capturing the namespace in the long run, whether by fair
       means or foul. Certainly dot.com snobbery is a vice best suited to
       those with deep pockets. [73]Gaboxadol, for instance, a
       non-benzodiazepine GABA(a) agonist now in phase III clinical
       trials, was once a part of the BLTC [74]portfolio. Gaboxadol is
       being developed (with [75]Merck) by Teva's marketing partner, the
       Danish-based [76]Lundbeck. So when a fellow rings up from Turkey
       wanting gaboxadol.com "for my father's clothing business", I am
       intrigued. His tale of his sick mother touches my heart. Two phone
       calls later, however, he reappears in Denmark with the same ISP and
       [77]Speednames registration-agent as Lundbeck - who will also, as
       it happens, co-promote rasagiline with Teva. The plot thickens. If
       drug companies will resort to such subterfuge to acquire a domain
       name, then who knows what they might do with, say, hundreds of
       millions of dollars at stake in a late-stage clinical trial.

       Later this year, I may explore [78]agomelatine (Valdoxan). I'm
       uncertain about the likely effect of its action as a [79]melatonin
       receptor agonist. Will it just make me hypersomnolent during the
       day? Nor do I really understand the implications of its action at
       the 5-HT2b receptor. But agomelatine's role as an antagonist at the
       serotonin [80]5-HT(2c) receptors is a bit more exciting. Blockade
       of the 5-HT(2c) receptors [81]enhances frontocortical dopaminergic
       and adrenergic activity - which is nice. Conversely, serotonin
       5-HT(2c) receptor activation can be profoundly unpleasant.
       Surprisingly perhaps, a drug combination of [82]BZP and the
       5-HT(2c) agonist [83]TFMPP really is agreeably E-like, taken
       acutely at any rate; but the effect of TFMPP on its own can be
       dysphoria, depersonalisation and derealisation. [A
       friend-of-a-friend tried TFMPP once and just curled up in a foetal
       ball: not the ideal [84]serenic. I wonder, idly, how agomelatine
       combines with BZP.] Despite my slight shift in neurobabble over
       time, I still think in the language of receptor subtypes rather
       than gene expression profiles. In a decade or two, this conceptual
       scheme may seem almost as quaint as the idiom of [85]humoral
       psychology, and laughably simple-minded; but we are creatures of
       our time. In the more distant future, I suspect the ontology of the
       [86]materialist paradigm will be overthrown, leaving only its
       formal shell; and the world of pure consciousness will be
       mathematically described by the harmonics of [87]superstrings or
       their [88]braneworld cousins. But I guess this is the kind of
       speculation best confined to one's [89]diary.

       Nothing in my drug regime acts significantly to increase hedonic
       capacity as distinct from motivation. The [90]mu-opioid receptor is
       still taboo. However, at some stage I do at least want to add a
       selective kappa opioid receptor antagonist to my dopaminergic
       regimen [[91]kappa is the "nasty" opioid receptor; [92]mu is
       rewarding]. Unfortunately, [93]nor-binaltorphimine, the prototype
       selective kappa antagonist, is only weakly centrally active. In any
       case, it's hard to find. In the meantime, my native cravings for
       opioids must be satisfied by Darwinian social interactions.
       [94]Cynics might claim this source is unreliable, adulterated,
       expensive and of uneven quality; and true enough, I can barely
       offer anyone a codeine tab's equivalent of reward myself. But one
       way or another, we are all addicted. If I learned tomorrow that I
       had only a few months to live, then I'd probably exit the world
       with selective mu agonists to complement my regimen of
       dopaminergics. [Shades of [95]speedballing or the [96]Brompton
       cocktail]. With any luck, this kind of crude but enjoyable mix
       won't be necessary. In a couple of decades or so, the first true
       psychotropic wonderdrugs and somatic gene therapies should be
       available. Rational design will replace serendipity. I hope so. If
       one has tasted, say, the emotional release, self-insight and
       empathetic bliss of pharmaceutically pure [97]MDMA, then it's hard
       to accept the third-rate imitation of mental health bequeathed by
       natural selection.

       However, the immediate [98]product pipeline is thin. [99]Substance
       P (NK1 receptor) antagonists aren't panning out as hoped.
       [100]CRF(1) receptor antagonists are interesting, but they
       [101]adversely affect intellectual performance. Broad-spectrum
       "triple" reuptake inhibitors like [102]DOV 216,303 are promising
       because they inhibit the reuptake of dopamine as well as
       noradrenaline and serotonin; but heaven knows if and when they'll
       get a product license. No one seems to be working on
       [103]sustainable empathogen-entactogens - not even in the
       scientific [104]counter-culture, let alone mainstream medical
       science. And today's [105]opioids are all flawed. Yet in future,
       when opioid [106]tolerance is eliminable, [107]sub-type selectivity
       improved and [108]side-effects minimised, it's conceivable that
       this demonised class will make a comeback both as tools for
       life-enrichment and in psychiatric medicine - especially if the
       rhetoric of the War On Drugs subsides. [At present, of course,
       opioids are hard enough to access [109]lawfully even for serious
       [110]pain-relief.] In particular, neuroactive opioids targeted on
       sub-types of the [111]mu receptor could form the basis of some
       spectacularly life-enhancing cocktails. Some day, I hope personally
       to try a combination of a mu agonist and centrally active selective
       kappa antagonist, together with a [112]peripheral antagonist to
       minimise unwanted bodily side-effects. One of the greatest
       discoveries this century, I think, will be identification the final
       common pathway ([113]FCP) of pleasure, possibly downstream of a
       subtype of the mu opioid receptor. In the late 20th century,
       researchers had hoped they were homing in on the FCP in the
       mesolimbic [114]dopamine system. This optimism proved
       [115]premature. Incentive-motivation ["[116]wanting"] is
       [117]dissociable from [118]liking. But the molecular signature of
       pure pleasure holds the key to the universe, unlocking the power to
       manufacture limitless value, meaning and [119]significance - magic
       to infuse the [120]cosmos and all sentient life. Without the
       pleasure-pain axis, nothing matters. It permeates and underlies our
       entire conceptual scheme. [121]Utilitarians believe we just need to
       delete the axis at one end and vastly [122]extend it at the other.
       Will our descendants be hypersentient as well as superintelligent?
       I think so. For sure, the search for long-lasting
       experience-intensifiers can scarcely rank as morally urgent given
       our malaise-ridden existence today. Understandably, millions
       self-medicate with [123]alcohol to dull their awareness. Yet just
       occasionally, I muse on the molecular machinery needed to churn out
       hypervaluable experiences in ineffably delightful virtual worlds -
       a prospect that isn't immediately obvious when wading through
       literature about medium [124]spiny neurons in the rostral shell of
       the [125]nucleus accumbens.

       I would also like to find better ways of coping with [126]stress.
       Although my consciousness has a harder-edged quality than that of
       early drug-naïve DPs, I lack the strong-mindedness and resilience
       that might be conferred by taking an [127]anabolic steroid.
       [[128]DHEA is the nearest I've got to trying one of those. It had
       the unwanted effect of increased libido, so I stopped.]
       [129]Omega-3 essential fatty acid supplementation makes one feel
       calmer; but it would be nice to feel serene. Whatever the cause,
       intolerance of stress is not the ideal qualification for running a
       [130]web hosting service. This holds true even if in practice one
       is just the dead wood: it's the [131]sysadmin who keeps everything
       humming. In truth, the historical origins of Knightsbridge Online
       are less venerable than its imposing web shop-front might suggest.
       Back when the web was young, I'd simply conjured up the most
       snobbish-sounding name I could think of from the virgin [132]UK
       namespace. Our chosen title was a bid to reassure KO's (few)
       corporate clients, some of whom might be unsettled by the wilder
       reaches of the BLTC websites, not to speak of the miscellaneous
       anarchists, Buddhists, transhumanists and other exotic life-forms
       populating the server. In reality, our London presence is exhausted
       by the server at Telehouse; and the [133]picture of a corporate
       head office on the KO's website bears a remarkable resemblance to
       the Enron HQ. Oddly enough, the Knightsbridge brand sometimes leads
       to confusion with our famous local corner-store. Every December,
       for instance, we get contacted by miscellaneous high-net-worth
       individuals wondering what has happened to their Christmas hampers
       etc. Direct contact with Harrods itself has been more limited.
       Several years ago, its Managing Director emailed asking if we could
       change our [134]hotlink [on knightsbridge.co.uk] from Mr Mohamed Al
       Fayed's [135]personal website to the [136]store site - an act that
       must surely require a certain courage. Presented with such an
       opportunity, any entrepreneur worth his salt would then have leapt
       at the chance to discuss joint ventures, strategic partnerships,
       etc. I just said yes, of course, and meekly complied. We remain
       minnows in the corporate shark-pool. For now, at least, everything
       seems [more-or-less] under control. Yet running a server entails
       perpetual worrying about disaster scenarios. Thus we rent a box in
       Texas that is used mainly for daily incremental off-site back-up.
       So if a dirty bomb takes out Telehouse, our clients [and
       [137]hedweb!] can rest assured that their sites will still be safe.
       However, the reason we set it up originally was more mundane. The
       controversial multi-level marketing firm [138]Herbalife objected to
       a [139]website by a client on the server; and they went as far as
       threatening our connectivity suppliers if we didn't remove the skit
       in question. Quite what else might ever need to be exiled is
       unclear. Perhaps [140]president-bush.com, currently registered to a
       Mr Osama bin Laden [not sure about his politics; but he pays his
       bills], or the lively anarchist rag [141]Schnews. Who knows.

       How else would I like to change my ordinary Darwinian state of
       consciousness? This is slightly more feasible than trying to change
       the world. Earlier in my life, I experienced chronic angst tinged
       with melancholia. Thankfully these have been chemically banished,
       albeit not in favour of an irrepressible joie to vivre. I would
       still like to eliminate various residual [142]atypical depressive
       signs, notably rejection-sensitivity. But I'm not yet clear how;
       I'm not going to take an [143]SSRI, and [144]5-HTP just makes me
       lethargic. Rejection-sensitivity is especially irrational given my
       [145]Matrix-style epistemology. The fate of my zombie avatars in
       other people's [146]virtual worlds really shouldn't matter per se
       any more than the fate of the zombies I zap in [147]Far Cry. Yet
       the phantoms in my own little egocentric [148]world can be scarily
       realistic - though I doubt if they can compete with the supernormal
       stimuli in synthetic [149]VR games to come.

       Either way, my desire for chemical self-improvement isn't entirely
       self-interested. Upgrading my design-specifications would mean I
       could do more for the [150]abolitionist project. Admittedly, I
       think I could die happy knowing that [151]paradise-engineering has
       secured a place on the lunatic fringe. But could one do more? At
       present, the [small] percentage of [152]sympathisers who contact us
       wanting to get actively involved just get deflected to a
       [153]web-based strategy to win hearts and minds, or urged to
       participate in the wider but disparate [154]transhumanist movement
       - though sadly, only a [155]minority of transhumanists endorse
       abolitionism [perhaps my predicting that posterity will view our
       meat-eating habits as some sort of cannibalistic holocaust displays
       a less than transhuman level of tact and diplomacy] But
       organisation-building would involve mastering the dark arts of
       intrigue, infighting and primate power-politics. These are mission
       skills for which I am [156]ill-equipped. Regrettably, any
       [157]post-Darwinian transition will depend on super-Machiavellian
       apes, probably with far higher functional testosterone levels than
       me. Whatever its organisational guise or ultimate idiom, the
       abolitionist credo deserves to be shouted from the rooftops. I only
       wish I could deliver barnstorming performances myself. Alas my
       natural inclination is to hide from a hostile world full of
       potential [158]predators and fearsome alpha males. My recent bouts
       of wanderlust are a rare [159]drug-induced aberration. A
       self-effacing manner is all very well and frightfully British; but
       it isn't going to win over the unconvinced. In fact it's been said,
       only half tongue-in-cheek, that it was our self-depreciating humour
       that lost Britain the Empire. Whatever the case for overcoming
       one's diffidence, my nagging suspicion is that
       organisation-building is premature - though I deeply [160]admire
       those who try to do so. If a broad power-elite consensus existed -
       perhaps on the lines of putting a man-on-the-moon or the [161]human
       genome project - then implementing any global blueprint for a
       [162]cruelty-free world might take a century or so. Currently this
       sort of timescale is sheer fantasy, or at least hugely optimistic.
       On more sociologically plausible, incrementalist scenarios, the
       [163]transition will take centuries, or even millennia. Only when
       the [164]reproductive revolution of designer babies starts to
       unfold in a few decades or so will the ethical dilemmas at stake
       become real to most people. [e.g. Do I want to endow my prospective
       kids with genes predisposing to depression, anxiety disorders or
       malaise? etc]

       This lazy biotechnological determinism chimes in all too well with
       my passive temperament. Until the relevant technology matures, all
       the high-falutin talk about transcending our biological heritage
       etc., sounds mere science fiction - like pain-free [165]surgery
       before [166]anaesthesia. Of course, history is littered with the
       bones of people who thought their pet [167]nostrums were
       inevitable. Could one's own life be no less absurd? Yes, quite
       possibly. But might it be absurd in the sense that its
       [168]Bentham-plus-[169]biotech premise is too obvious to be worth
       re-stating - like a fellow who walks around with a sandwich-board
       all day proclaiming the world is round rather than flat? Perhaps;
       but this is the kind of absurdity I could live with.

                                     * * *

                        [170]The Hedonistic Imperative
                                   [171]HOME
                                 [172]DP Diary
                                 [173]Interview
                                [174]Interview 2
                              [175]Future Opioids
                             [176]Utopian Surgery?
                             [177]Wirehead Hedonism
                            [178]The Good Drug Guide
                           [179]The Pinprick Argument
                        [180]MDMA: Utopian Pharmacology
                   [181]Critique of Huxley's Brave New World

                                  E-mail Dave
                              [182]dave at hedweb.com