[Exi-bay-announce] Warning of impending Yudkowsky in Bay area

Eliezer Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Mon Dec 20 04:10:18 UTC 2004

I am scheming to move to California before the end of January.  I have not
yet selected an apartment, but I'm currently looking in the Hayward area.
Advice on where to move is welcome; I am looking for an apartment as such,
rather than a room in someone's basement.  Low cost of living is a concern.

My current plot is to fly in January 1-8 (Saturday to Saturday) to look at
apartments and attend Cryofeast.  I have not yet bought the ticket, but
plan to do so very soon.  If anyone has an offer of crash space for these
days, or for a significant segment of these days, it would be much appreciated.