[Exi-bay-announce] Warning of impending Yudkowsky in Bay area

Ken Huck kenhuck at jps.net
Tue Dec 21 21:34:42 UTC 2004

Hello Eliezer,

Amica and I live in San Jose.  I remember you from the Extro 5 Conference
in 2001.
And we would like to host you for the 1st week of January 2005.

Amica and I will be going to the Cryofeast and may be able to help you
with transportation in other ways.

Email back if this sounds appealing to you.

ken huck

Susten(R) Building Systems
"We build in comfort and economy(sm)"
kenhuck at jps.net